Everything about the LocalBitcoins
How to sign up
Register an account with LocalBitcoins. You get a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No additional apps are needed. If you already have an account, skip to the next step.
Go to the main page and in the search box fill in the form with the amount you want to buy in your currency, your location and choose a payment method. If you’re unsure how you want to pay, choose “All online offers” as your payment method. The site will list bitcoin traders available in your region.
From the list of advertisements, choose one from a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades. The response time indicator shows if a trader replies within five minutes (green), within 30 minutes (yellow) or slower than 30 minutes (grey). You can click the ‘Buy’ button to view more information about an advertisement.
After you press the ‘Buy’ button you’ll see more information about the advertisement, including the terms of the trade. Read through them before submitting the trade request, if you don’t agree with them you can go back to the previous page and choose another advertisement.
To start the trade, type in the blue box how much you want to buy, enter a message from the seller and click the Send trade request button to the start the trade. Be sure you’re ready to pay when clicking the button, if you don’t pay before the payment window is over, the trade will be automatically canceled.
Once you have made the payment, click the I have paid button. Once the trader has verified that your payment has been received your Bitcoin will be released from escrow and they are instantly available in your LocalBitcoins wallet.
And that’s all there is to it, congratulations on your first Bitcoin trade!
How to buy Bitcoins
How To BUy Bitcoin Via Paypal?
- Insert how much you want to buy.
- Select currency
- Select country you want to buy from.
Different Seller, different rate of Bitcoin they sell.
Examples: [ Important, please read their “Terms of Trade”! ]
For seller – honeyqueen888, you order that mean you agree to payment rely on our BTC current exchange rate on our localbitcoin advertisement. Please just figure out how much BTC that you need then localbitcoin will auto figure out the price for your payment.
Other Types of Payment Trading With US seller
You can pay with,
- credit card
- perfect money
- Google wallet
- International wire
- western union
Setting up advertisements to buy and sell Bitcoins
FAQ – Frequently Asked Question
- What is LocalBitcoins.com?
- How do I buy or sell Bitcoins?
- How am I protected from being scammed?
- Can I buy less than one Bitcoin? How much does a Bitcoin cost?
- Why is it so expensive to buy with Paypal? or Credit card? Why are some payment methods cheaper?
- What’s the difference between an online trade and a local trade?
- How do I send Bitcoins and how can I pay with Bitcoins after buying them?
- How do I receive Bitcoins to my LocalBitcoins Wallet?
- How long does it take to send or receive Bitcoins to my LocalBitcoins Wallet?
- I don’t have a mobile phone. Can I still buy and sell Bitcoins?
- I can’t verify my ID with your system. Can I still buy and sell Bitcoins?
- What is the green dot next to usernames?
- What is Bitcoin?
- How should I store my Bitcoins?
- How can I increase the security of my account?
- How do I enable two-factor authentication for my account?
- How does the feedback system work?
- What is the difference between confirmed and unconfirmed feedback?
- Can I change my feedback?
- What does Trust user mean?
- Is it possible to change my username?
- Is using a Tor browser safe?
- What is that funny looking picture on the login page?
- How do I enable web notifications?
- Where can I see the login history of my account?
- What is Login Guard and how does it work?
- Forum Rules
Common problems & solutions
- A trader is asking me for my ID, and I don’t feel comfortable.
- I’ve paid the seller but I haven’t received my Bitcoins yet. Is this normal?
- Why can’t I send all the Bitcoins that are in my wallet?
- I made a transaction from LocalBitcoins.com and it is not showing on the receiving end!
- I’ve made my payment, but I forgot to press the I have paid button or I did not press it on time
- There are outgoing transactions from the Bitcoin address from where I sent my Bitcoins that aren’t by me!
- I sent Bitcoins to the wrong address, can I get them back?
- I’m not receiving any emails, what can I do?
- I’m seeing advertisements from the wrong country. How do I change my search location?
- How can I change the language of the website?
- I’ve forgotten my username
- I have lost my username, password and the email I used to register with LocalBitcoins
- How do I re-activate Two-factor authentication using my backup code?
- My phone number is verified with another user account
Creating advertisements and trading Bitcoin
- Why is my advertisement not showing up?
- Why can’t I create more advertisements?
- When do I receive the pro trader badge?
- How do I get the green thumb on my online buy advertisements?
- How often are advertisement prices updated?
- What is a floating price?
- How can I specify a dynamic price?
- What are trusted advertisements and people?
- How can I show to others which users I’ve ID verified?
- I have a company that I use to trade Bitcoin, can I have a company verified account?
This page serves as fast reference and you can see all about Localbitcoins at one place. When you see the title is what you want to know more, click the source link to visit the site. So, bookmark!