Sticky Post – Crypto Exchange sites – How to buy bitcoins, Free coins. Free tokens, Free Sat, Trading, Trading reference…
1. How to buy Bitcoins – Recommended 3 Top Sites
|1) LocalBitcoins||Register Local Bitcoins account – Click Here|
|2) Remitano(Both Bitcoins & Ethereum)||Register Remitano account – Click Here|
|3) Coinbase||Register Coinbase.com account – Click Here|
** LocalBitcoins – Getting Started Fast – Refer here!
** To buy and sell fast – Recommend Remitano
Useful links or sites
2. Where do you keep your BTC and altcoins?
|Choose Your Bitcoin wallet – Either By Desktop, Hardware, Mobile Or Web||https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet|
|2018 Best Bitcoin Wallet Review and Comparison||https://99bitcoins.com/best-bitcoin-wallet-comparison-review/|
|How Ethereum Works||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SMliFtoPn8|
|How To Create An Ethereum Account||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-VYGT9PxY|
|How To Create Ethereum Wallet Address and
Send / Receive ETH [ Understand a Wallet ]
|Ethereum simple explanation – In this video, you will learn the difference in between centralized and decentralized blockchain.||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwccuwCO_FA|
|Ethereum Getting Started||https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/getting-started/|
|Bitcoin and Ethereum Beginners Guide||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZ4V2Ka40Y|
|Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations||https://coinmarketcap.com/|
3. How To Buy Altcoins/Cryptocurrencies?
First of all, you will have to buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum before sending to exchange site which can convert BTC to altcoins.
Subsequently, you’ll need a different wallet for your other cryptocurrencies, and be careful never to mix up sending your coins or you may finish up losing them.
While Bitcoin is normally traded against USD, do remember that other forms of currencies, like Ripple or Dogecoin, are usually traded against the Bitcoin. This makes these currencies highly risky, even way more than Bitcoin. You will discover why here.
There are many exchanges available. Take a look at this link: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/markets/USD
You can use any exchange but different exchanges have different altcoins.
An online marketplace which facilitates the exchange of crypto or fiat currencies based on the market exchange rate.
Some Popular Exchange Sites:
1.Bittrex temp doesn’t accept new user
2.Binance – closed for new user
Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your support!
This Binance Stop Loss tutorial and walkthrough will show you how to set stop losses and stop limits on the Binance exchange so you can protect your cryptocurrency profits.
Binance Stop Loss Tutorial and How to Buy IOTA on Binance Exchange
Note: You can still register on Binance, just visit the site and check regularly.
4. Sending To Exchanges or Addresses And Wallets
There are few things you have to take care when you transfer cryptocurrencies:
a) It is not immediately. It can take a few minutes to few hours!
- Take a look at BTC’s average confirmation times: https://blockchain.info/charts/avg-confirmation-time
- There’s a whole lot of issues on this but it is hoped that the long confirmation time will be resolved in the coming future.
b) Ensure the address is correct
- This is VERY important. If you send to the wrong address, you WILL lose the coins!
c) Ensure the address is correct for the type of coin
- Also very important. You CANNOT send BTC to an ETH address. Cryptocurrency addresses are not compatible with each other
d) There’s a transfer fee for all transfers but it is usually negligible.
e) You can always track your transfer. Just enter your receiving address into the link and you will be able to see the status of the transfer: https://blockchain.info/
5. Incurred fees
Keep in mind that, just like any other investment vehicle, you will be charged some fees when you make a transaction or transfer, depending on the platform you use. Here’s how it generally work:
- Buying BTC – generally free
- Selling BTC – free or fees charged by platform
- Sending BTC from one address to another – network transfer fees
- On exchanges, fees vary.
These are some examples of fees being charged by different websites/platform:
- Poloniex – https://poloniex.com/fees/
- Bitfinex – https://www.bitfinex.com/fees
- Localbitcoins – https://localbitcoins.com/fees
- Shapeshift – https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202585602-What-s-your-fee-structure-
- Binance – https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332-Fee-Structure-on-Binance
Examples of fees being charged:
Transfer from Airbitz mobile app (in a phone) to hardware wallet twice – 0.000812 & 0.00045 BTC.
If BTC was USD 1000/BTC, that would mean a transfer fee of USD 0.812 & USD 0.45.
Do note the difference of fees is also affected by the price of BTC at that time.
6. What is the current price of BTC or altcoins?
There are a lot of ways to check the prices.
Cryptocompare.com is one of the best sites where you can see:
- Prices of any coins across different exchanges: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/markets/USD
- Overall prices of coins: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/#/usd
Much more! Explore the website to see the wealth of information it provides.
- EU approves cryptocurrency clampdown to combat terrorism financing
- Does mining the cryptocurrency actually consume more electricity than Ireland?http://m.dw.com/en/bitcoin-energy-boom-stamps-down-colossal-carbon-footprint/a-41695365
- More useful info like best site to check current crypto price, exchanges, hot ICO etc, can be found in this Google Docs – https://goo.gl/Px9Fco
Top ICO List: https://topicolist.com/
Earn Free BitCoins – Ethereum – Ripple
|Earn Free Bitcoin||Register Here to earn|
|Earn Free Bitcoin Cash||Register Here to earn|
|Earn Free Bitcoin Gold||Register Here to earn|
|Earn Free Ethereum||Register Here to earn|
|Earn Free Ripple||Register Here to earn|
Note: This guide does not cover obtaining cryptocurrencies through mining!
The information on this site does not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.
To appease money-hungry lawyers and irresponsible people, it should be known that I am not a financial advisor and this is not investment advice. This site is merely educating and entertaining. What you do with your own money is your own responsibility. seek the counsel of an intelligent financial advisor before investing yours or anyone else’s money.
Quote: “In the IM world, people should appreciate giving credit where credit is due”.Other Blogs Feed News