Payoneer – EUR | GBP | USD | CNH | JPY
Payoneer is a popular payment solution which makes sending/receiving payments seamless. Widely popular in non-US countries, Payoneer targets a huge market of freelancers, professionals, and entrepreneurs who offer their services online.
When you signup for Payoneer, they’ll give you a free virtual US bank account number (most probably Bank of America) and a free MasterCard prepaid debit card (shipped to your location) as well. In short, you can provide your virtual account number and the routing number to any US company to receive funds via US Payment Service (ACH).
Companies like Up Work, Teespring, Freelancer, Airbnb, Google etc offer Payoneer as a payment solution to transfer funds. (Remember, if your US company doesn’t use ACH for funds transfer you won’t be able to receive money)
- Payoneer had launched a beta version of its EURO Payment Service that uses SEPA to receive funds from European companies.
- Payoneer had recently launched to receive funds from China in CNH and Japan in JPY
When you signup for a partner company through Payoneer, you’ll be offered two different methods to receive funds:
- Direct deposit to your local bank account
- Direct funds transfer to your prepaid card.
With your free MasterCard, you’d be able to
Payoneer basically issues Mastercard to their users which then able to receive their payments from their affiliate networks & make payment online or withdraw their earning using ATMs that support Mastercard.
Payoneer is one the best payment service in the world with the highest payment currency rate and professional option for large payment. Here some of the main features:
Purchase online and in-store or withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide with your personal Prepaid Mastercard
- Withdraw funds directly to your local bank account
- Withdraw funds directly to your local eWallet
The Payoneer Affiliate Card works just like any other prepaid MasterCard card. The card is accepted at all locations worldwide, where Debit MasterCard is accepted. You can use it at a point of sale location to make purchases and at an ATM to withdraw cash.
To understand more clearly, the advantages of a Free Payoneer account
transfer your funds to your bank account (Choose from 150+ currencies).
After you signup and receives a total of $100, you & I earn a $25 reward
- Payoneer is the best, applied last year in March and card was in my mailbox after 4 weeks, and I live in Europe so very good, they have great support, just try to ask them what you want during the working days, on weekends they do not send emails.
- In order to get payment service numbers, input that you work as an affiliate for Amazon or Clickbank and you will be approved
- Once you’ve received at least $100 in payments, you will receive your reward to your Payoneer card. Alternatively, Once your card is loaded with $100, a $25 reward will be loaded to your card
- After your friend signs up and receives a total of $100, you both earn a $25 reward.
- Global Payment Service – FAQ
- Signup – Click Here!
- Payoneer MasterCard Table Fees – Learn More!
Payoneer’s How-To videos:
|How to Access Your Payoneer Online Account||https://youtu.be/glFdSH_NAUM|
|How to Activate Your Payoneer Card||https://youtu.be/40I9_4_EV_A|
|How to Reset Your Payoneer Account Password||https://youtu.be/JGxk9gEVIKI|
|How To View Your Payment and Transaction History||https://youtu.be/H4Gk6D1w_Ow|
|How to Request a Payment with Payoneer||https://youtu.be/1YL1wKqTzk0|
|How to Make a Payment with Payoneer||https://youtu.be/zg5p0BSvV0M|
|How to Use the Withdraw to Bank Service||https://youtu.be/ipUupXKnRrY|
|Receive EUR Disbursements from Amazon to Your Payoneer Account||https://youtu.be/NTq9VxYvxQk|
|Receive GBP Disbursements from Amazon to Your Payoneer Account||https://youtu.be/TpJ-ltGfTs8|
|Receive JPY Disbursements from Amazon to Your Payoneer Account||https://youtu.be/WuOX8ViXVs4|
|Receive USD Disbursements from Amazon to Your Payoneer Account||https://youtu.be/yDzhofgiBos|