Step By Step Guide For Your Site To Be Indexed
Concrete STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
Step 1: Get your free Sitemap. Download all the Sitemaps Sitemap.xml, Sitemap.ror, Sitemap.html and urlist.txt and upload into your Public_html/folder of your site. You can just follow the easy instructions given there. XML-Sitemaps.com
If you already installed WordPress XML Sitemap, you might skip the step 1.
I recommend using Google XML sitemap or WordPress SEO by Yoast.
1).Please open the www.reddit.com address in your Internet browser and click “Submit a link” button on right side.
- Enter your site “title”
- In the “URL” enter your website URL
- Enter symbols which are under the “are you human?” question and click the “submit” button.
Next, submit to Top 3 Search Engines
2).Then Add URL to Google, type: Your website URL
- Enter your site title In the “Comments
- Enter symbols which are under the word “Optional” and click the “Add URL” button.
3).Now submit your web page to the Bing site. Add URL to MSN
- Open the www.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx address and enter symbols on an image to the “Characters” box.
- Then enter Your website URL in the “Type the URL of your homepage” box.Then click the “Submit URL” button.
4).Other’s site to submit is Scrubtheweb.com/addurl.html
- Enter your website UR in the “Submit URL” box
- Enter your email address in the “Email Address” box. It must be valid email address because you will receive a confirmation email and you will need to confirm your submission from within this email.
5).Another good site to submit is: www.entireweb.com/free_submission
- Enter: Your website URL in the “URL to add” box
- Enter your email address in the “Email Address” box.
6).Another search engine is Cuil.
- Open web page: www.cuil.com/info/contact_us/feedback/crawl_me and enter your email address in the “Your Email” box.
- Enter: Your website URL in the “Site URL” box. Click the “Send” button.
7).Next good site to submit is: www.boingboing.net/suggest.html
- Fill in the “Your name”, “Your email address” boxes In the “Title for the item” box enter: Your Site title
- Then, enter Your website URL in the “URL of suggested website” box.
- In the “Please describe the suggested site” box enter: Few sentences of your site content. Click the “Send” button.
Extra(Optional): Other Top Search Engines: Partners are E-bay/Amazon/Yahoo/1&1/Enhance Interactive/MIVA/Yahoo Search Marketing Add URL to E-bay/Amazon/Yahoo-Search-Marketing/1&1Msn/Enhance Interactive/MIVA [http://www.submitnet.net/] The above might have changed to paid submission. However, here are some more. Our submission script will submit your website URL to 20+ top search engines for free, including Google. Add URL to 20+ top search engines
The following are killer steps for indexing your website.
Get Google Analytics and put Analytics code into your website.
Alternatively, some themes designed to integrate Google Analytics.
Verify your website with Google Webmaster tools.
Login to Google Webmaster, the verification is so much easy after you performed the first step.
Up to this point, I don’t see any problem your site not to be indexed by Search Engines.
Submit URLs to Google with Fetch as Googlebot
Follow here to read more.
Submit new URL at a click.
How quickly will Google ads start appearing on my site?
After you’ve been accepted into the program and have implemented the HTML ad code on your site, ads will start running within minutes.
If your site is not yet in our index, it may take up to 48 hours or more before we are able to crawl your site. Until your site has been crawled, we may display public service ads, for which you will not receive earnings.
Source: Speed of Google’s ads.
>>> Updated as at March 03, 2015.
A Free And Friendly On Page Optimization Tutorial – Yoast Plugin.
Who should use SEO?
Free Meta Tag Generator
Little Info To Be Taken Into Consideration:
The BAD Combination of Google Analytics and Google Adsense
Google Analytics and Google Adsense together are a very bad combination. You’re giving Google a lot of data. You might be showing them precisely how much your website is earning and precisely how much traffic your website gets and from where the actual quickly the traffic is increasing.
Google does watch our accounts, accounts, especially on our Adsense accounts. When there is a spike in revenue, or you hit a revenue level that Google saw’s as significant, they are going to perform a manual overview of your website.
Regardless of how careful you might be, making improvements you believe you’ve done nothing wrong whatsoever, Google will protect their brand when they even suspect for any second that you will be gaming their results.
So besides ensuring the websites, you create have great content and provide a great user experience, so what can do?
The very first things you can do is move away from some control from Google and the simplest way to achieve that is by using another analytics program and luckily for all of us, there are several excellent alternatives.
For many my sites thing client sites, I no more use Google Analytics, and that I usually do not use Google Webmaster tools.
What I personally use instead is an item of open source analytics software called Piwik. It’s basically an open-source version of Google Analytics which you install on the site within the same kind of way you will put Google Analytics on the site. It’s called: Piwik
- Free Backlink Tool: https://seoblogbuzz.com/backlinksindexer/
- Promo Backlinksindexer on your own domain